College will be a rewarding experience that will shape your future. The college application process is about showing potential colleges and universities how well prepared you are for their campuses.
How do you position yourself to be as academically and experientially competitive as possible? Here is a list of things you can do to thoughtfully plan your academic experience to make yourself the strongest college applicant you can be:
- Strive to take rigorous classes and perform well in those classes
- Honest self-evaluation: are you helping or hurting yourself? Are you managing your time wisely?
- Make every meeting with your counselor count by actively seeking college search and preparation advice
- Look for the right fit in your college application options
- Pursue summer enrichment opportunities