College applications that require the coursework profile sections

Key Concept

Some college applications don't collect the Coalition High School or College Coursework sections of the profile, since they use your transcript(s) to determine your past academic classes and grades. Before taking the time to enter all your classes in these sections, check the list here to see which colleges require which coursework profile sections.

 To determine which colleges on your list require coursework sections to be completed:

  1. Navigate to your MyCoalition profile, to a coursework section (such as 12th Grade Coursework).
  2. At the top of the profile section, you'll see a list of how many colleges on your College List require that section, and how many other Coalition colleges (not on your list).
  3. Click or tap the link to open a window showing all colleges that require that coursework section.



Have more questions? Submit a request


Article is closed for comments.